Always the correct part
We know our products
Free shipping on all orders
ATOM 562 Edger with GX35 Honda
- Model: Atom 562
- Motor: Honda 4-Stroke GX35
- Displacement: 35cc
- Power: 1.2 Kw (1.6hp)
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
- Weight: 9kg (20lbs)
- Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”) length
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mm (3”) Eg for garden plots.
- Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened precision cut steel spiral bevel gears
- Wheel: Commercial type rubber tyred with premium sealed ball bearings
- Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 7 sealed ball bearings
- Wheel height adjustment arm with wear proof rubber bushings
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- 35cc Honda 4-stroke full crank commercial engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration handle system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.